Celebrating the Life and Times of Major 1

GOD’S SERVANT – SERVING GOD WITH EXCELLENCE

Divine Assignment Day is the Day I was born. You have heard me saying that “I was born to do this”. I was divinely assigned to be the mouth piece of the one and only, true living God. I was ushered into this realm on February 20, on that day I was assigned to do this…

I was ushered into this realm on February 20, on this day I was assigned to do what I AM doing TODAY

2017-02-16T18:44:21+00:00

About the Author:

28 Comments

1. Percival Bhebhe February 16, 2017 at 7:02 pm - Reply

Happy birthday Papa.you are indeed a gift to us.God increase in you and bless you so much.we love you so much

2. Prince Mthonti February 16, 2017 at 7:04 pm - Reply

May God of Abraham, God of Isaac bless you papa abundantly and protect you from all evil in the spiritual realm, happy birthday papa I love you always

3. Faith Nyawira February 16, 2017 at 7:10 pm - Reply

Praise the Living God.My wish is God to give me supernatural breakthroughs both spiritual and physical.God bless.

4. Nkete Keketso February 16, 2017 at 7:15 pm - Reply

I wish you happy birthday Major 1 , may God continue to give you strength and wisdom you need to make changes in His servants life. God bless you. Amen.

5. Derby Mandizvidza February 16, 2017 at 7:27 pm - Reply

My father, my prophet, I honour the grace upon your life. I am grateful to God for giving me and the world a true prophet who ushers His people into His presence. As we celebrate your birthday, I pray that may God increase you, may He continue to enlarge your territory. God will do more wonders through you. Long live my prophet. I love you.

6. Sibongiseni Zamisa February 16, 2017 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Happy birthday my father,my life couch my mentor my everything. Blessed is the day you were born. Indeed you were born to deliver us. God sent you with a special purpose to walk in the footpath of Jesus Christ. Thank you papa I know by participating in your church nothing will touch me. Continue the good work sir.

7. Pumza Darky Tuswa February 16, 2017 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Here is wishing a Happy Birthday to the undisputed Major Prophet of our times. I thank Almighty God for blessing us with such a divine gift in You whose main mission is to lead us to Christ. You live for the Lord and love every minute of it as if there are no challenges because your focus is on Him who strengthens you. Your teachings of faith, grace, mercy, favour and obedience are etched in our hearts and give us hope in times of adversity. May you be blessed with many more years Major 1… Shalom!

8. Onkar singh February 16, 2017 at 8:15 pm - Reply

I wish you very very happy birthday . I wish my seniors major Papa Uebrat Angel blessing comes over you in this year from haven . I Love you

9. Joel Gawanab February 16, 2017 at 8:45 pm - Reply

My Hero my Father…Thanks GOD to be your Son…May God up lift you Papa.

10. Unathi Ngcuka-Bushiri February 16, 2017 at 8:59 pm - Reply

My Lifeline,

Can I just say my life began the day I met you:-) hence Im calling you my lifeline,perhaps oxygen is more appropriate..As we countdown I truly Bless the day that you were born, I say this without reservations or favour..it just is that, I Bless the day that you were born& As you are about to turn an earthly year older in a couple of days, it is my sincerest wish that Heaven grants you that one awesome precious gift you never had that you truly wish you had ..You truly are deserving of all that is precious and rare straight from God

I was about to wish you a Happy Birthday then I realized that we are only #Countingdown we still have 3 days and 1hour to show off till the day of your actual Birth 🙂
    Love you beyond infinity and back; It is what it is and there is nothing nobody can do about it:-)

Shalom

11. Tj Angel February 16, 2017 at 9:19 pm - Reply

Happy birthday Major 1 may the GOD of your father grant you the desires of your heart too and You are always a blessing

#LongliveMAJOR1

12. Polly Mwafulirwa February 17, 2017 at 1:38 am - Reply

May you see many birthdays Major 1 for the sake of the Gospel to the nations! We love you!

13. Faith Nyawira February 17, 2017 at 3:25 am - Reply

Happy birthday full of more Gods enlightments.

14. Nelson K. Solo February 17, 2017 at 6:14 am - Reply

You are a God sent prophet. May all your time on Earth continue to be bless papa. I cherish all that you do in the vineyard of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You are too much papa. Happy birthday papa and thank God for bringing you on this Earth to deliver and mend the broken souls through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank God for the woman who the Lord used to be a vessel for your birth. I love you papa and not forgetting our mom, your wife. I wish I could get a touch from you in my dream and my heart desire will come to pass.

15. Precious Ramokgopa - Lekgau February 17, 2017 at 7:43 am - Reply

Oh my father, My mouth piece of God, My spiritual umbrella, My teacher The One and only papa in the Lord, The true servant of God, The Shepherd God chose for my life and family. #Daddydearest, MyFather myFather, #ManOfGod… Papa Happy Happy Happy birthday to you. Words cant express how much love I have for you and the work of God you perform daily, oh; profound. The good hearted father who sees even beyond just pain in our eyes but longs for us to know the God he serves and his ways. You taught me and ECG family a lot daddy and none can do anything about it. I appreciate your tireless efforts to sow this seed of God’s love in us. You are in deed the God sent to us daddy to help this nation and the world at large of the true God. Words really can’t being to express my gratitude towards you and your Precious wife mom Mary. #HappybirthdayPapa

16. MAUREEN GOITSEMANG February 17, 2017 at 10:14 am - Reply

HAPPI BIRTHDAY PAPA….WE LOVE YOU…YOU ARE A BLESSING IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.

17. Timothy February 17, 2017 at 11:22 am - Reply

Happy birthday the servant of god major 1

18. Pastor Enoch Debon, ECG, Ghana February 17, 2017 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Papa!

You are God’s mouthpiece for this generation. I am so proud to have you as my spirtual father, mentor, life coach, etc. May God give us more of your kind so that the world will know we are serving the one and only true God.

19. Howard Muthathi February 18, 2017 at 5:22 am - Reply

Happy birthday papa Major 1. May the good God add many more years to your life in Jesus name.

Senior pastor Howard
    Latter Rain Healing Centre Ministries

20. ADVISE RADINGOANE February 18, 2017 at 6:37 am - Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA YOU ARE AMAZING MAY THE GOOD LORD, THE FAITH FULL GOD, THE AWESOME GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY YEARS TO COME ……HAPPPY BIRTHAY THE SHARPEST PROPHET EVER MAJAOR 1 AKA BAZOOKAAAAAH……..HAPPA HAPPY N HAPPY PAPA

21. Neeraj Kushwaha February 18, 2017 at 7:35 am - Reply

Many Many Happy Return of This Day
    Happy Birthday
    May your anointing increase more and more everyday and Holy Spirit take you deeper and deeper in his presence.
    God bless you and your family and your Ministry reach every country to proclaim the Jesus Christ is the only living God.
    God bless you again with good health.
    From

From
    Evangelist Neeraj Kushwaha
    Blessed Hope Ministry
    City Raipur
    Country India

26. Gaileen Moodley February 20, 2017 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Man Of God, May Continue to use You As he Desires And You Be Filled With Much More Than What You Have, May You See Many Many More To Come. GODS DEVINE BLESSINGS TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS.

27. Graceful February 20, 2017 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Happy Anointed Birthday to my spiritual father Prophet Shepherd Bushiri, MAJOR ONE, chosen and anointed for ME by the MOST HIGH YAHWEH through Yeshua The Messiah before the foundation of the earth, so that His KINGDOM COME AND HIS WILL BE DONE IN HEAVEN, SO ON EARTH. Your days shall be LONG UNTIL THE COMING OF OUR YESHUA THE MESSIAH.
    Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord Yeshua The Messiah, AMEN!!!

28. akani musisinyani February 21, 2017 at 5:09 am - Reply

happy birthday daddy,you’ve been nothing but a great gift to us all. May you continue to be a blessing.
    I thank GOD for letting me share the same birth date as you. Praises to the most high. I love you